I feel bad this review is so late, considering I saw this movie last Friday. Nevertheless here it is.
Before getting in to how good the movie is, and it is, I should state that I was already a big fan of the Millenium trilogy of books by Steig Larson. That being said, the movie was epic. I think director David Fincher did an amazing job condensing what is a long and very detailed story in to two hours and still have it make sense. Of course, he changed a few things, but these changes don't effect the story much at all.
While Fincher did amazing, as did the majority of the cast, I would be a fool not to state that this is Rooney Mara's movie. Her portrayal of Lisbeth Salander, just as the book belongs to the character, owns this movie. She depicted exactly what I, as a reader, had pictured. This girl deserves an Oscar, at least a nomination! Bring on the next one Fincher.
****
K.Rollin
No comments:
Post a Comment